Thursday 31 January 2013

SHORT JOKES

THE HI-TECH MUM

Alone wt Ngozi, Okey was begging Ngozi 4 fun. unknown to both of them, her mom was outside the room window listening. Seeing that the girl still refused, he begged her saying, 'Ok, Ngo, let me just put in d head, only d head.' It didn't seem a bad idea to d naive Ngozi who was now ready to concede b4 her mom shouted: 'Ngozi! Dat thing no get shoulder o! If the head enter, d whole thing don enter oo

THE REAL DAD

A daughter asked her Dad "Dad there is something my boy friend said to me that I dont understand, he said that I have a beautiful chassis, 2 lovely airbags and a fantastic bumper"
Dad replies: "you tell your boy friend that if he opens your bonnet and pulls out his dipstick to check the oil... I will give him such a service that his motor will cease and his exhaust will fall

ADAMU ...THE MAN

One day Adamu was enjoying the  sun at the beach. A lady came and
asked him, " Are you relaxing?"Adamu answered, "No, I am Adamu."
Another guy came and asked him the same question. Adamu answered, "No!
No! Me Adamu!"A third one came and asked him the same question again. Adamu was totally annoyed and decided to shift his place.
While walking he saw a certain guy soaking in the sun. He went up to him and asked," Are you Relaxing?"
This guy was a lot more educated and answered, "Yes, I am relaxing."
Adamu slapped him in his face and said, "Stupid, idiot, baskard. Everyone is looking for you and you are sitting over here!

WHAT A FRIEND

Ola about to embark on a journey decided that his wife wears steel underwear.
He locked it & gave the key to his best friend Tunde saying, "If I don't come back in 5 yrs time, please unlock & set her free".
Ola set out on his journey & about half an hour, he saw a cloud of dust behind him.
He looked back only to see Tunde his friend running after him.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
Panting behind him, Tunde answered, "U gave me d wrong key!"


HUSBAND INDEED

Husband (frantically calls up Hotel Manager from his hotel room): Please come fast, i am having an argument with my wife and she says she will jump off the window of your hotel.
MANAGER: Sir, its your personal matter, and I really can't do much
Pls sort it out.....
Husband: Idiot, the window is not opening


No comments:

Post a Comment